rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet

Quote: (07-04-2017 12:32 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:00 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2017 07:35 AM)colblionel Wrote:  

Been reading this theread. Really good info.

Quick question for you guys. I'm in Montreal this week on vacation.

How do you guys deal with the where are you from question?

Obviously I don't want to tell the chicks I'm only here for a week looking to smash.

Thinking of just lying and saying I'm here for work for a couple of months.

Welcome to MTL.
Honnestly i dont think this will change your results , just lie and say you live here, to be safe. ONS are usually way harder to get here than US though , you will notice it.

But you have to be intelligent while gaming in MTL , it is very different than US on my experience. US girls will help you more in the conversation and specially for escalation step. Be ready to do more efforts here. The Reward could be better than US [Image: idea.gif]
I personally never lie when gaming. Doesn't matter weather it is where I am from, how long I'm staying, etc... I find being an open book is something girls find rare and attractive. Better to mold your life in a way that is attractive, than to deceive in order to obtain temporary rewards on false pretenses.

And for the record I've never gone a weekend in Montreal without getting laid at least once out of the 3 times I've been there single, once in the summer and twice in the winter. The last time I was there it was a 20 second instagram day game before I had to get off the subway, then met at The Distillery the next night and had her home in an hour and half.

I am getting the same but in the opposite way. Everytime i go to US , i get laid and i dont even put effort.

Which type of game do you use in MTL ? online game , day game , night game ?

Messages In This Thread