rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone made a huge transformation through game?

Anyone made a huge transformation through game?

Circa 2011, 18 years old. Had a high school girlfriend that I broke up with a while ago in search of greener pastures. Had few real friends, had no girlfriends or "flings" and barely had any girls that would even text me back. Drunkenly making out with a chubby 6 at the bar on the weekend with my equally beta friends was a victory for me. And that chubby 6 would not reply to my text the next day, and if she did then she would flake at any possibility of a hang out. My notch count was 1: my high school girlfriend (she was actually rather attractive and I definitely was not regularly getting girls higher than her calibre for quite some time after). I was often labelled as a creep by girls and other people. I used to think that they were the ones that were delusional and just didn't know any better. Took me a little while to get my head out of my ass and understand things.

I still am on the process of continually improving myself, but I am in a much better place thanks to a deeper understanding of "game" / social dynamics / whatever you prefer to call it.
- Notch count around 140 (stopped updating my list at 100)
- Regularly talk to beautiful women and have a few girls constantly "in rotation" that I am seeing / sleeping with
- I am friends with hot girls. I mean legitimate friends, not "friendzone" but actual genuine friendship with a light and healthy mix of mutual sexual tension thrown in every now and then.
- An active part of many different social circles, constantly going out to music festivals and whatnot together (recently just came back from EDC Las Vegas, going to Fvded in the Park in vancouver next weekend, and going to Chasing Summer in Calgary in august - PM me if you will be at any of those)
I will admit that I objectively have also gotten more physically attractive since 6 years ago now that I'm about to be turning 24 I feel like I have grown into my face more. So that coupled with the fact that I have 6 years of game experience has made a MASSIVE change in my life completely for the better. It wasn't a cakewalk though. Thousands upon thousands of approaches, thousands of rejections, so much embarrassment, so much energy and time. I spent a few months where I would go out literally 6-7 nights a week and game. Go daygaming at the mall, go to work, then go out to the club at night. I lived and breathed game. I read every book, listened to every podcast, subscribed to every forum.

I have now distanced myself considerably from the community because, to be completely frank with you, the community has many social rejects, strange autistic virgins, and just straight up losers. The most mentorship and growth that I get these days is from my natural friends. The tall good looking alphas that hot girls seem to just throw themselves at in droves. The guys that have girls begging to see them and crying over them until the mascara completely runs down their face. The guys that make the hottest girls throw away any ounce of self-respect or shame they may have in desperate attempts to have this guy in their life. Once I put my jealously and hatred aside, I was like a sponge learning as much as possible that I could from these guys. This changes things from "cold approach pickup game" into "social circle go with the flow game."

Now, before I completely shit on the PUA scene and insult some players on this forum that are light years ahead of me and get way better results than me, I do want to say that being that "creepy cold approach pickup guy" was a vital stage in my life and a very important stepping stone to getting me where I am now. Take one of my tall good looking friends and take away his looks and status, and he will vanish into nothing. He would collapse into a ball of literal shit. These guys actually have some weak inner game deep in their core and it comes out all the time. The girls just chose to ignore it or downplay it or hamsterize / interpretate it since they are so high value otherwise. The female mind loves to create fairytale narratives. Remember that. However, take a guy like me or someone with some experience on this forum, give him ugly clothes, a big gut, and a weird haircut, and he will still grind and hit the pavement and, with a bit of work, still see results and see success. Will he see success as easily as Mr. Good Looking Chad Thundercock? Definitely not, Chad doesn't have to put ant work in at all and he will have (super hot) girls throwing themselves at him en masse. But Mr. PUA can make things work no matter the circumstance. He can grind, and improvise, and innovate, and find ways to increase efficiency in a systematically logical and pragmatic way. In this way, Mr "Creepy Pickup Artist" is lightyears ahead of Mr. "Cool and Good Looking"

So to cap up what I'm trying to say and to sort of tell what I think you need to hear based on this thread you made:
- Keep grinding brother, stay in the game and apply your heart and soul into mastering this, but realize it's a long journey ahead
- Which brings up this next point: Keep your chin down and GRIND. You will need thousands of rejections before things start to slowly and naturally just "click" and micromanage themselves automatically.
- Once you get past the newbie / intermediate stage, try and associate in the social circles of the "cool good looking guys". If you try and do this when you are still a newbie, they are not gonna want you to hang out with them since you offer no value and you are likely to be a little too weird and dorky for them
- If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or just ask it on this thread.

Cheers

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread