rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Masked gunmen open fire at mosque in Southern France

Masked gunmen open fire at mosque in Southern France

Not a day passes... I am however not jumping to conclusions until more concrete information follows the usual flurry of clickbait. No information about the mosque has been given and it is quite possible that this was done by a hostile group of Muslims, e.g. Shia vs. Sunni conflict.

What I find rather interesting are my personal emotions which seem to be mirrored by many of you. I'm so wound up at this point that I almost felt relief about potential 'pay back' against our Muslim enrichers. And that is how fucking low we have sunk and exactly why the fascist policies coming out of Brussels and in particular Germany, France, Sweden, and Britain are so dangerous. Remember John F. Kennedy:

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

You cannot force cultural and genetic displacement and not expect push back.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread