rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fitness Fail: After four years of lifting weights, I still look like sh*t

Fitness Fail: After four years of lifting weights, I still look like sh*t

I don't see why this thread is 4 pages.

Rex, your lifts are good, at least good enough, you now have permanent increased muscle mass. It will NOT go away. Not now, not ever. It will decrease somewhat with dieting and age, but it is there to stay. Permanent changes in the density of your muscle fibers have taken place. I haven't lifted more than 5 times in the last year due to injury and yet, within a few weeks I could hit 80-90% of my previous maxes, which are around yours.

You're 185cm, you should be a weight of around 90kg (200lbs) optimally. No more than 95kg (210lbs).

You are likely an endomorph, meaning you're a fatass by nature, but you're also decently strong. You just got to cut.

In addition, it is time to get off the strength based routines and into a pure bodybuilding routine.

3 post Nyx above is correct imo. You need a program heavy in v-taper stuff:

Do these every workout:
Pullups
Chin Ups
Dips

Do these also:
Barbell/Dumbbell rows
Pull Downs
Lat Raises
Tricep Extentions
Tricep Rope Pulldowns
Curls for the Gurls

I would deadlift once a week, squat once a week, bench once a week.

As for diet, get rid of the car, get a bicycle, walk everywhere, take the stairs instead of elevator, take up a hobby which makes you move.

Again, 250lbs and 6 feet, that's overweight bro.

Also, genetics plays a massive role in how good you look. Some dudes look better with no training than do some with 10 years. It is all about v-taper proportions and fat distribution.

TL/DR: Drop some weight bro

Messages In This Thread