rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something is wrong with my confidence.

Something is wrong with my confidence.

Not expecting so much help , but here is the thing that i like to share.
Right, So im at the first step of improving myself, mental state , standards , mindset, But i feel like my confidence will vanish at the slightest fail! here is the thing , met a girl (a friend of my cousin), she's a 3 or 4 , Got introduced to here (shook hands) Everything's fine , told to myself , this girl is in the bag , knowing here will be a very easy thing or if failed to escalate with communicating at least I know my mistake , so i will train on here, Perfect , Hint on a topic began asking here Questions about the topic ( made eye contact ) and she barely returns it , kept talking smoothly , asking here what did she do in x (Somethin we both in common in) I thought im doing perfect until i realised she barely looks at me , even tho i made sure i talk smoothly , made the conversation light , at a second i i thought im hurting my ego as she barely looks at me, now here is the thing, i stressed about it even tho i know i did nothing wrong, i feel there is a problem in my confidence..the slightest thing affect me and turn me to 0 at the moment im tryin to improve myself. Anyone has been there ?

Messages In This Thread