rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Well Proportioned Hamster Gets Arrested For Masturbating Instead Of Reading

Well Proportioned Hamster Gets Arrested For Masturbating Instead Of Reading

That's a disadvantage for women. They can go online to get sex instantly but it will take away their soul one by one. I've never heard of men complaining about women using them for sex. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (02-03-2015 09:04 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2015 11:17 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

A few things...

.... She is a slut and a whore of genius.

.... If you ever heard the expression bombshell (which has fallen out of favor somewhat) applied to a girl, it could not be better applied than in this case. She is like a nuclear bombshell of sexuality and fuckworthiness, and that is the truth, so help me God.

I concur with Lizard here, and WIA.

My boner rates this girl a 10 because she gives off that impression that the bang is a sure thing, little work would be required and she would be great in bed. That is where I agree with Lizard

My ego rates this girl a 6. Which is where I agree with WIA She is cute, but not beautiful, and the fact that she exudes "I will suck your dick in the alley behind the bar" vibes would make me feel uncomfortable to be seen with her anywhere besides me bedroom or at last call.

The above example has been common in my life, if a girl has palpable sluttiness or is a 'whore of genius' everyone can sense it and it lessens my desire to be seen with her in public, despite my boner wanting to put her on lock.

This chick would be #1 on my rotation when single, and the kind of girl I would cheat on every one of my LTR's with but never give an exclusive LTR to herself...she probably has spent many nights already shedding tears on those juicy tits over why she can never keep a boyfriend yet everyone wants to fuck her.

Her life story as she ages may well be "always the home wrecker, never the bride"

Messages In This Thread