rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I Increase my confidence?

How can I Increase my confidence?

Thanks Gio

Do you mind if you breakdown how you go along with skydiving, bungee jumping, handling large snakes etc, i mean, do you do those activities on regular basis (for example twice a week) or you reccommend to do it for a one time life experience. I am asking this because i dont think these are activities that people do on regular basis so im just wondering how you deal with those activities and in case you dont do it on regular basis, do you think it still have the same effect to eliminate fear? I think fears can be something constant or if they go away, they are likely to comeback if you dont ''protect'' yourself, so the best way to completely eliminate fear may be to do those activities on regular basis, no? Do you do these activities on regular basis? Im just wondering how i am going to approach this, i really appreciate all the input so far.

Messages In This Thread