rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's buyer's market, right?

It's buyer's market, right?

I don't know, outside of Toronto being black is like a major advantage to getting white women because in many of these small towns there are white people who it seems the whole youth of the town is extremely into black culture. In fact I had a friend in high school who switched to one school just pass newmarket and told me how the reaction was from white girls was o my god a real black guy lets go get him. Now unless you look like brad pitt, you're not going to get that in Canada if your white as far as I know just for being white. This guy wasn't ugly but he wasn't handsome either. I even recall a white guy saying to me damn you, you just get to be automatically cool because your black, us white guys have to earn our coolness by doing something. To an extent he is right. I still am not convinced that race is a disadvantage. Certain nationalities might be, but not entire races.

As for that Asian girl, meh I don't think she is all that hot. If I saw her on the street, she'd be covered up and look nothing like that, unless you live in Miami or Cali you don't see girls regularly strolling around in bikinis.

Messages In This Thread