rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official introduction thread

Official introduction thread

More Analysing than introducing myself , Everything about me here.
Face: Varies from 3-6/10
Front : the best part of my face is the front part for hiding the negative aspects that i have , Nothing special tho black eyes , nose appearing small(Despite me having A huge nose ) but it doesnt appear unless from side view, eyebrows not very well shaped but still okay , hair looks great.
Lets talk about the negative aspects, Huge nose , Chubby face (From side view) one side i will give myself 6/10 nose looks smaller the other side inwill give it a 1/3 to 10 sometimes I cringe when i look at it. (sides are not similar to each other) and i have no idea why.. but then, goes the Head , Big head from Back view so thats a negative aspect aswell , overall 3-6 looking face with a 1/4 chance to see me in an okayy look and that is the front , the rest of the sides Are not Handsome looking some are normal and some are bad .
Height: 6'0
Weight:79 kgs
Body: Not the great looking body with huge muscles , But well built .
Posture: Could maintain a great posture if im not tired , with the 'well builty body', but when im tired its a mess.
Experience in gaming: Low experience,Beta.
Dancing: Pretty good dancer , I will go with the music flow really strong, Pretty Much the thing im good at
Mindset: Poor mindset in dealing with woman, cause of low experiences in life in general.
Goal:Having a well built mindset, Having Standards , being able to presist/lie being able to look at my goal and pass al the shit tests and get the lay, and that is the main goal.
Thats pretty much all about me here
Looking for help in general to achieve my goal ,
Any advice is apperciated.
Peace.

Messages In This Thread