rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Croatia VS Serbia observations datasheet

Croatia VS Serbia observations datasheet

Quote: (06-22-2017 03:18 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2017 01:19 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

It's very weird though. As far as I know, they look same, they speak same language, culture is probably same but just because they're from different branch of religion, they broke countries apart from each other.

Pretensions of Serbia on our territory since 19th century (and genocidal ideas) coupled with the Establishments orchestrating war caused that. Religion as a dividing tool is a minor thing.

Bit of an oversimplification there, don't you think? The NDH murdered hundreds of thousands of Serbs in ways that made the Nazis blush. That's not me misrepresenting shit, I can post historical accounts, data, and statistics if you'd like. The fact is EVERYONE in the Balkans except for Serbs are allowed to mourn their dead and their victims. The West has been telling us for the last thirty years that we're inherently evil and genocidal and anytime we make any mention of our dead and the atrocities we suffered, we're told to stop crying about it and move on.

I'm not trying to spread tension or say everything in our long history of bad relations was Croatia's fault, but for you to just utterly whitewash history like that is just plain dishonest. As for your comment about our "establishments", I totally agree.

As for your comment about Nedic's regime, that's just plain false. Serbia had the choice between being further carved up between Croatia, Hungary, and Bulgaria where we would have suffered even more genocide than we did or have a puppet state and have the opportunity to save some of our people. The vast majority of resistance against the Nazis was ethnically Serb.

Messages In This Thread