rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct vs Indirect game: Reflections about Mode One Direct approaching

Direct vs Indirect game: Reflections about Mode One Direct approaching

I read somewhere about this French test in eliciting positive responses from women from a cold approach it's called the FOOT IN THE DOOR APPROACH

a)...So a nice well dressed guy went up to (360) women and asked after introducing himself "would you like to have a drink
"....he got a lot of NO's

Next attempt...CHANGING UP THE REQUEST.....try for a YES first

b)..So a nice well dressed guy went up to (360) women and asked after introducing himself for a light to his cigarette/or directions/or the time after the women agreed/complied to the request....then he asked.."would you like to have a drink"....a significant amount of women did.

Summary
Turns out, Women were significantly more likely to say yes to a drink with the guy if he made a minor request immediately beforehand. That’s how foot-in-the-door works, by fostering compliance. It’s easier to say no when the no hasn’t been preceded by a yes. (Incidentally, it’s also more difficult to say no after nodding your head.)

Another study to increase the rate of YES from women... TOUCH

a)...So a nice well dressed guy went up to (360) women and asked after introducing himself "would you like to have a drink
"....he got a lot of NO's

b)...So a nice well dressed guy went up to (360) women (lightly touching there elbow/shoulder/back) and asked after introducing himself "would you like to have a drink
"....he got a lot more accepting the drink offer

Summary
Personal contact is important ...it's making a connection with the woman

I read the Direct Mode and in Direct Mode required a large target group...but above I wrote are for smaller cities.

That said ..when is Direct Mode deployed...in malls/on the street/at the beach/festivals..I assume... but it could be used anywhere (but asking a chick in bar with a boyfriend for sex up front could be tricky...best use INDIRECT)....the tools I wrote above would definitely enhance the various Modes or approaches depending which is picked and feels comfortable to work with (or how many beers I had)

Messages In This Thread