rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Truth Is, Most Guys Just Aren't Built For The Player Lifestyle

Truth Is, Most Guys Just Aren't Built For The Player Lifestyle

Killjoy, by "going against the group think" you are admitting that you're trolling the forum.

I don't agree with absolutely everything on this forum, so I often just keep quiet on those opinions. However, the main points I mentioned; self improvement and red pill have been hugely beneficial to me. It's not " group think" I've held these views privately for a long time and am delighted to find that there are like-minded men out there. For one example, I do believe women should be feminine and traditional in behaviour and views and not "feminist".

It is actually modern society, government and media, feminism and left/ liberal politics that is the "groupthink". The manosphere is the Winston smith who rebels against the group think.

You've got it arse- backwards, if you're not trolling that is. And your tendency to be abrasive and insulting to other forum members is a "Troll tell".

I suggest you read or re-read 1984 before using the term "group think" here again. And while you're at it, Animal Farm.

Messages In This Thread