rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Truth Is, Most Guys Just Aren't Built For The Player Lifestyle

Truth Is, Most Guys Just Aren't Built For The Player Lifestyle

Killjoy wrote;
" What I'm saying; NEXT when you have absolutely no stake in that relationship. It's become an easy buzzword and lazy advice that really only guys that have those sociopaths traits could apply in real life (in the context of the "player lifestyle"---moving on from girl to girl and nexting girls that cause you the slightest annoyance). Most guys live in scarcity and are just trying to hold onto what they got, that's the truth. The veneer of stoicism that the PUA community tries to put out there is silly because most guys simply don't have those traits and are just as emotional as women."

That
Is effectively game denial. Which should at least get a warning if not a seven day ban.

By that I mean that if you get and apply to yourself the essential points of this forum which are self improvement and red pill awareness then you will no longer have a desperate scarcity mentality that will adversely colour your behaviour around women. You will know that the red pill reality is that it is not such a big deal to "next", that's not being sociopathic, that is being realistic as to how the world really works.

Therefore, I have to conclude that John Bozz/ Killjoy is trolling the forum on this thread with his "sociopath" argument.

Messages In This Thread