rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women hate it when guys date younger girls

Women hate it when guys date younger girls

Quote: (02-10-2012 12:02 PM)Scarlet_Terror Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Seemed nice, but wasn't getting IOIs, I need more game.

I don't mean to derail the thread, but isn't it possible that she wasn't attracted to you? I mean, I have very short hair and am skinny, and that already means there's a huge chunk of women whose 'type' I am not.

Don't take this as an attack, and for all I know, you look like a male model. I'm just starting to get doubts whenever I hear that 'better game' can always fix a situation if the woman's not feeling you. Looking back at my hook up history, I would say maybe 4 were iffy about me that I "gamed" to attraction. The other few dozens I basically knew they were into me minutes into our interaction.

I mean, I've seen Roosh's videos. He's a pretty fit dude and definitely I'd say above average in the face. I actually don't know how he keeps all that muscle while traveling: The small portion sizes and lack of gym equipment in France did a number on my already low weight. To me, game seems like a useful tool if the woman is neutral to positive about you. If she has negative feelings (many American women dislike bald/shaved head men or lanky guys) about your appearance then your time is better served moving on to the next girl.

Nope I seen so many ugly guys pull girls out their league that there is no reason why an outgoing average guy cannot pull a hot girl. Just realize you won't be having any ltr prospect with her

Messages In This Thread