rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canadian Senate Passes Gender Pronoun Legislation

Canadian Senate Passes Gender Pronoun Legislation

Quote: (06-19-2017 03:08 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2017 12:41 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Seriously, members from Canada, how bad do you think this will be?

Really bad. Not initially, it'll take some time to get the ball rolling, but once it starts...

Our society was captured by Marxists decades ago. The rule of law has already been corrupted into a weapon to be wielded against dissenters to the Narrative. Just last week an Edmonton blogger got tossed in jail for shit talking an SJW on his blog. Not to mention people as different as David Ahenakew to Brad Love and many others who have been jailed or hounded by the legal system for mere words. The iron fist of leftist totalitarianism has long waited patiently in a soft velvet glove, only being used here and there against the most noticeable dissidents or the least able to defend themselves. This is just one more milestone on the way to that fist being used openly and often. The day that fist is truly used to crush the remainder of Legacy Canada is coming, and quickly at that.

Is that man from Edmonton Mark Marek of Best-gore? He's as Liberal as a Hippie, but I read somewhere that he ridiculed the law enforcement in Canada over that homo-murder in Montreal, so they went after him, or at least used the opportunity to go after him...I've read that he left Canada and is living in a Caribbean island, which I will not disclose for fear that he ends up mysteriously taken back to Canada over additional trumped-up charges!

Messages In This Thread