rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Truck Mows Down Pedestrians Outside London Mosque

Truck Mows Down Pedestrians Outside London Mosque

Quote: (06-19-2017 03:17 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

I was taking this at face value until I read he got out shouting "I want to kill all Muslims!" Who would do that? It doesn't sound realistic. If he'd got out shouting "Deus Vult!" I could believe this a lot better. It just seems...scripted.

He wants to kill all Muslims but has exited the car and punched people - he did not even use a knife or anything.

I will admit that this time the likelihood of a false flag is higher. The guy was quickly intercepted, someone stopped the Muslims from inflicting harm on him, he was lead off the site. Also keep in mind that he will likely die in prison anyway unless they take extreme precautions. The Muslim gangs are the biggest behind bars and he will not survive prison - just like the one who got the death penalty for putting up bacon in front of mosques.

But no one will know when he disappears.

Though to be fair - he could indeed be a Lone Wolf - a true one.

That is why Tommy Robinson is not backing down:

Quote:[/url]

Why should he back down like a moron? He never advocates for this. Some of his friends are Ex-Muslims and even Muslims.

Quote:

Also I agree with this:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876706643169488896]

If Christians had been killed women and children since a few years in the hundreds, then Muslims in countries like Iraq or even Egypt would have slaughtered thousands in backlash attacks.

Messages In This Thread