rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (06-17-2017 01:43 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

I'll be back in LA in a few months and plan to stay at least a few years.

Why on earth would you subject yourself to this kind of torture? LOL, have you not read this thread? It's your call but can't see why you would move to a place that everyone here says is garbage for a myriad of reasons.

Come on, man. You should know better.

I'm traveling back to the East Coast as I type this. Currently in Des Moines, Iowa. Yes, Iowa. For the night. I'll be in Chicago tomorrow. I am dead serious when I say this; the women here in IOWA look no different from the women in Los Mangeles. Same combo of attractive, okay, and unattractive women. This notion that LA is full of dimepieces is hilarious. And I don't want to hear this, "You lived in the Valley nonsense."

I was in Central LA all the time and went to the Westside weekly.

Another horrific element of LA that rarely gets mentioned, although the late great G Manifesto did hit on it, is the fact that LA is the LAnd of Snakes, in the wise words of J. Cole. It's full of cutthroat snakes in the grass (crabs in a bucket mentality). My wing and I have dealt with so many damn shady people within just the last year in LA; it's scary.

Of course, there are dirty, immoral people everywhere, but LA is literally chock full of them...would rarely meet slimy people like that in Chicago and NYC.

I honestly have no idea how any sane or fully functioning (or even partially functioning) human being could read this thread and think to himself, "I want to go to LA! Can't wait to get flaked on all the time, spend half my day sitting in traffic, and the other half my day dealing with fake people!"

I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy to live in LA, the ultimate pussy purgatory.

Dude has severe anxiety yet is moving to the toughest city in America? That's like taking someone out of a YMCA pick-up basketball game and throwing him into the NBA. StackGs seems like a solid dude but this is not gonna end well. Not sure where his head is at. Beyond bizarre.

You might as well move to Kansas to look for some oceanfront property while you're at...

Messages In This Thread