rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017)

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017)

Quote: (06-16-2017 10:55 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I love and embrace the term whitey, it may be my favorite word in the entire English language.

I'm surprised at the lack of effective slurs against whites. Cracka for example, who cares? Gringo? Nah, not offended.

The reason nig*er is an offensive word is because it is dehumanizing. Paki is only offensive because it is depersonalizing. It is the same sort of slur as farang. Gwailo might be more along with nig*er, as it has a very negative, dehumanizing origin. Farang is depersonalizing since it removes personal qualities and substitutes ethnicity. That's the same as Paki but not nig*er.

An effective slur against white people would be on lower testosterone, lower athletic ability. That's why when a black basketball player wants to talk trash they say "white boy" and it will sting far more than cracka or cac or whatever else people come up with.

Messages In This Thread