rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review of Medellin, Colombia

Review of Medellin, Colombia

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:44 AM)St.Lucky Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:02 AM)scotian Wrote:  

There's been some threads on here lately hyping the place up a lot but if your Spanish is weak and you don't have other things in order (you're shy, dress poorly, don't have much money, etc) then you may end up with your dick in your hand the entire trip, it isn't the Philippines guys.

I'm good looking, handsome, I'm not shy, I wear very well, I have enough money to spend and I like to spend it (I have no problems with my money). In Medellin I fucked only pro girls. I was not able to fuck regular girls. I rember a different story.I met a regular girl. I talked with her on Internet for 10 days before my arriving in Medellin. I met her in my apartment. She understood I loved her. She was enough beautiful around 6 1/2. She lived in the favelas near Medellin. I had sex with her but she was completely dry in her pussy. She did not like to meet me anymore. I was happy to leave her. [Image: wink.gif] I remember: I am so handesome and many women would like to fuck with me in my country but not in Medellin. Many girls liked to spend time with me but not for sex.
I can say: I love Medellin but Medellin doesn't love me.

You're in your 60s and you want young non-pro girls in the 18-22 range, I think I know what the problem is.

Messages In This Thread