rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help on London, Riga and Paris Trip

Need help on London, Riga and Paris Trip

Quote: (02-10-2012 04:37 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2012 04:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Didn't end up going to Paris. I think there was a strike when I was going to go, so I just bagged it.

Riga, I wrote like 50 pages or so.

London, I didn't go out to bars or clubs. Met a girl on King's road during my first day there and hit up restaurants at night.

I have notes somewhere in my crib on the restaurants there but I never posted them.

Do you want restaurant recommendations for Chelsea?

Went to Savile Row a bunch too.

There are a ton of guys that live in London that could give you information on that city.

Yea but we want to hear info about London through the eyes of a certified G not some other guys.

A guy living in London with an oyster pass and a British accent is going to have a different experience than a guy customed down, smoking grits, cash to burn, sporting a West Coast American accent.

I think I mentioned that American guys do well in Toronto. The same goes for London (in my observation). A few cats that would come over from America to London converted normally difficult lizards into easy gangbangs. Hence their account of the same city will be different.

Same way, I go to America, spit some wack shyt that will get a local a glassful of red wine in his shirt, will get me pounding out some unfortunate by dusk. The foreign swag, fam, bust out a London datasheet!

Ha.

Yeah, I don't know what to tell you guys.

I obviously am not "withholding" information.

I didn't go to any bars or clubs to pick up girls.

Went to restaurants, and museums. Solo and with a girl.

Worked out in Hydes Park and Regents park a bunch. Did some tourist sh*t.

Went to that Nottinghill market.

Smoked some grits.

Messages In This Thread