rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Republican Congressman shot during baseball practice in DC area

Republican Congressman shot during baseball practice in DC area

Quote: (06-14-2017 02:54 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Push, yes -- to persuade the masses -- but no acceptance of blame from media types will ever happen. Their whole identity is wrapped up in having the moral high ground.

Even having anticipated and expected the eventual transition into fascism and what I called Morally-Righteous Murder, I'm fucking sick of the Left's shit.

I was thinking how the Left in Australia can march into a Government Office and terrorise the staff without consequence, so what's stopping 5,000 patriots with rifles from showing up to the offices of CNN, the New York Times or the Washington Post and peacefully occupying the building?

The Left keeps saying that Free Speech only protects you from retribution from the Government, not them, having no idea they're unironically-quoting country songs. They've been posting for years that fucking crap 'comic' by an obvious non-cartoonist saying that 'everyone thinks you're an arsehole, and they're showing you the door'.

Well, why not show the media the fucking door? Why can't the right go into all these organisation in massive numbers, occupy the buildings, and shut their operation down. Photograph EVERYONE you see in the building - all those unseen faces working like little bees to sell the narrative and the backroom types who decide the spin and how to make things that much shittier for all of us. Why should they be hidden from public knowledge?

I remember back in the Gamergate days noting how concentrated a lot of these media groups, such as Vice and Polygon being in the same building, and thinking how effective an act of non-violent resistance would be, in the majority of Gamergate weren't about taking the moral high ground, which is why it lost. All the same arseholes are still in power, still causing trouble and division.

Enough is enough. I've said you can't shitpost a revolution. Trump can't do all this without the populace risking discomfort or arrest to defend him. The Left gets away with what it does due to the lack of consequences - why not show the media the consequences of mass disgust?

Even the public discussion of this on Alt-Right Twitter might give them a fucking wake up call.

Time it short. Look to Canada's recent Christian-targeted child-stealing laws to see what happens if we lose. We're almost a third of the way through Trump's presidency, and we're distracted by inconsequential crap like Kathy Griffin when we should be like the Left: who are the seats we can flip in 2018; who can we run; how can we weaken our opponents; because I guarantee the Left is working overtime on doing this.

The right is increasingly-facing a larger problem that I sort of danced around but didn't realise the severity of a couple of years back, but that's for another post.

Messages In This Thread