rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Finland Datasheet

Helsinki, Finland Datasheet

Quote: (06-08-2017 11:03 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 01:12 PM)Luomu Wrote:  

Inspired by Roosh's recent post on 15 Factors That Determine If A City Is Great For Men, I decided to see if Helsinki fulfills any of the terms. Many people living in Greater Helsinki area visit Helsinki daily for their work or studies, but I have here used only statistics from Helsinki:

Total population - Helsinki = 600.000 vs. Roosh's 500.000 - 1.500.000
Demographics - 1.12 woman between ages 18 and 30 for every 18-30 man in the end of year 2011.
City Vs Suburb Density - Helsinki has a denser center than suburbs.
Nightlife Blueprint - All the center spots are withing walking distance from each other.
Local Economy - Your average Helsinki dweller had a net worth of 108.520 € in 2009.
Adoption Of Feminism - The first Slut Walk in 2011.
iPhone Penetration - Nokia is the leader in the Finnish markets.
Level Of Male Aggressiveness And Game - Finnish males have no game, period.
Depth Of Social Connections - Finns in general have somewhat tight social circles.
Western Culture Omnipresence - American culture is present in Helsinki, but I would say it has not yet penetrated every level of life.
English Penetration: Everyone younger than 30 will speak English at an understandable level.
Cost Of Living: High.
Hipster Culture Adoption Rates Low, with mostly expressed in form of dreadlocks.
Major Universities Per Capita - Helsinki has one university per 100.000 people.
Crime Level - Low or non-existent level of street crime.

I would thus award Helsinki with 10 out of the maximum of 15 "Roosh points".

WARNING: Zombie thread I hope I can help update, as I just got back from a week there.

The main changes is visibly increased numbers of third-world origin people, especially sub-saharan Blacks; more visible gays, both men and women (including public cross-dressing); a significant percentage of hipsters. The crime and terrorism risk is still almost nil; hordes of Korean/Chinese tourists. The place looks like America a few years ago and is progressively being more "pozzed". It is not cheap but not horribly expensive; quality of restaurants and culture is better than the US. My past trips to non-Western countries make Finland stick out as having significant deterioration.

Despite these signs of degeneracy, the overall country is in much better cultural and demographic state than the US; still sufficient numbers of the "doll face" yellow haired types that Roosh wrote about in his Latvia book. Getting a white, non-fat girlfriend in Helsinki seems doable, as opposed to the death-struggle it is in most of the US. I would move there in a second compared to my current location.

LOL....

This board has a love for the sensational.

I am from NYC - that place has tons of minorities lol.

If you are talking about the Asians who you see randomly during the day in the Esplandi OR the arab/gypsies in central station - who cares?

They are not preventing you from banging these tall skinny blondes.

This year (2017) I stayed in Helsinki from May 25 - 31. 4 new girls in 6 nights. All cold. No pipeline. All 8+. One was a 17 year old who I met in the mall LOLOL.

I am here from June 13 - June 17 and June 21 - June 26. First day back today and I took some 5'11 skinny babe away from this guy, banged at my place, then brought her back to club with her friends. Back to my place again. She sleeps.

"My past trips to non-Western countries make Finland stick out as having significant deterioration."

Please tell me the non Western countries where I can bang tall babe blondes with reckless abandon...

Messages In This Thread