rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

Quote: (06-12-2017 06:01 PM)Oilrig Wrote:  

Most of the "nice" apartments in Houston will be strict with credit checks and verify your income. The older, not so nice apartments probably won't care as much. Same with any other city.

If you live in one of the nicer apartment complexes (skyhouse, gables, Camden, metro midtown) there will be an endless supply of hot single girls living there. Houston is huge on pool parties during the summer. You can hit the pool with some beers and just chat up some girls by themselves. Most girls by themselves will be open to being gamed at the pool because their guard is down and likely new in town and want to meet new People.

Sounds like taking candy from a baby [Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]. Amazing.

Also by next year my credit should be fixed anyways I was just curious.

Love this info from the soldiers with boots on the ground. Thanks. Definitely looking more and more like I'm gonna hit H-town!! For now just gonna grind and finish this Bachelor's up while I pay off my car and a small loan.

Messages In This Thread