rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

What good is eye contact if the girls are a pain to get into bed?

Montreal girls easily give the most "direct" show of female interest. The girls there if they find yout interesting or intriguing will look, and will put themselves in open body language to be approached. Montreal girls understand girl game very well.

In Toronto open body language thing here does not happen in Toronto as much, women here are oblivious and not as good socially as Montreal. More socially retarded girls in Toronto big time. Girls I have had long flings with, dated you could say, strait up, never gave me "eye contact". I saw them, plotted my self, and attacked.

You'll go with blue balls purely just waiting for girls to give you eye contact, how about just going for girls you find hot whom are in the right setting for you to approch? Only shit I am checking out with a girl is if she shows signs of being explicitly not single, shows bad etiquette being self absorbed with her phone and shit, signs she is ghetto, or, signs she is crazy -- all described is only thing I try to observe prior very quickly.

You learn with time what types of girls you will approach most often. I'll be frank and say these Becky's whom got cottages in Muskoka and who's dad is some important lawyer, I got little traction with. I typically won't approach these types of girls unless they come into my frame. Other types are certain types of Asian girls, I won't waste my time if I get the vibe she only likes certain type of men. Other than that I really just go girls in the right setting I find hot. So it may just be finding a cute girl in a 3-set I can isolate easily. I'm not waiting for her to give me a look, gotta act quick or else someone else will swoop!

In the end, let me smash this "eye contact" thing which I don't belive is real. Never wait for the woman to start things, she will just waste time. You will always be better off approaching and knowing where you stand quickly. Only girls giving me eye contact constantly, are Black girls, and they are the hardest for me to swoop. Black girls check me out all time, but, I haven't fucked a black girl in like 4 years, but daily the check me out (?)... Not for the lack of trying either.. makes no sense?.. of course not. If I purely went off who gave me eye contact I would have blue balls.

This all does not dispute the notion of women showing openness, interest, etc. But many times it is the man just finding something he likes and going for it. You know what is an even better showing of interest from the female? When a girl is into your will see thr animal trait where a female will start to stroke the upper breast plate, collar bone area? and the lower mane of the hair. My opinion it is either to hide or to draw attention to the fact that women tint in that area when they are aroused. This activity is all very slight but you pick up on it after time and many approaches and you can observe it with other girls and the dudes they are interacting with as well.

Wrapping it up, the woman's game is to never show that explicit amount of interest, she will simply attempt to gravitate towards your frame for you to approach. She is aware but does not make it explicit. Little things such as she will pivot toward your direction to have a side open, she will stray away from orbitors/male friends so you don't assume she is "with" them. Girls play the quiet and silent game and they flex a soft power of openness, so slight that you have to be a hawk to pick up on it and then you may only have that short window to attack before she gets bored, thinks your are not single, or thinks you're a pussy and can't approach.Most dudes who are obvious to game live off this shut as it becomes more obvious in social circle settings where they girl will double down on her game. She doubles den to the point the dude would habe to be retarded to not pickup on -- truth is this is how majority of men survive and get puusy. That or drug/drunk game.

Messages In This Thread