rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

If you HAD to live in the US, which city would you choose?

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:29 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

I always figured I would move to Scottsdale or San Diego.

Will be taking a road trip through Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, and Michigan in the summer... if anyone wants to recommend potential paradises to visit.

Main point of the trip is hiking, hot dogs, and Frank Lloyd Wright architecture.

I would say stick to Scottsdale
As someone who has been to most of these places, I say this is the way to go if you don't like big cities. NYC is expensive but the simple solution is to make more money or figure out a way to do it on the cheap (very doable in my opinion except for rent though)

Michigan is beautiful, Ohio (university towns) have some bad bitches,

Miami is awesome and if you learn to get shit on lock it's way cheaper than most people think (same applies to NYC), comped drinks, comped VIP tables, meet celebrities etc. do you guys not read G Manifesto?

Honestly most people bitching about the USA live in suburbs on with boring lifestyle landlocked with too much soy [Image: lol.gif]

In all seriousness, get creative or get to grinding to earn more cash, because U.S.A is one of the best places to live in the world (this is coming from someone who's lived in different places and travels)

Life is good

Messages In This Thread