rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unexpected successes when looking like shit

Unexpected successes when looking like shit

MrXY, I definitely feel you there. My best friend pulled the best tail of his life when he was broke, unemployed, grew a ratty ass beard, and smelled like garlic and tequila all the time. The guy was my hero.

One instance comes to mind for me though--when I was in college, it was like the last week of finals and everyone was going out and getting wrecked every night as kind of a last hurrah of junior year. I had a wicked cold and nasty sore throat, I felt like utter shit and my breath fucking reeked from all the mucous dripping down the back of my nose.

I was kind of wandering around this trashy dance bar in a stuffy haze, polishing off my second or third glass of Jose when I spied some cute blonde dancing near the fan in the corner. Wanting to cool off myself, I ambled over to her and busted out some weak ass moves for my own amusement, and she was totally feeling it and stuck to my crotch for the rest of the night. It didn't take much for me to bring her home and get some of the worst head of my life. My roommate and another couple of guys who struck out that night tried to snake her from me, but she wouldn't budge. I certainly did not give a fuck that night.

Messages In This Thread