rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jamaica 2017 Datasheet (and DR comparison)

Jamaica 2017 Datasheet (and DR comparison)

Great data sheet OP! Nice to see RVF guys heading down there, I haven't been in a few years but am itching to get back, its a great vacation destination for a week or two, did you find yourself getting bored after a few weeks down there? Its really too bad that Jamaica isn't bigger with more cities because it can at times seem like it really has a small town mentality, since the population is less than 3 million, or about the size of Medellin. I'd say that comparing it to Colombia is almost like apples and oranges due to the differences in population and land mass but Jamaica against the DR is fair and I would say that if a guy is more into black chicks and smoking weed and doesn't have strong Spanish then Jamaica wins.

Quote: (06-08-2017 10:18 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Great datasheet +1.

Also you had me at hello with this

Quote: (06-07-2017 07:09 PM)Salsero Wrote:  

Jamaica is absolutely the most masochistic culture I've experienced, and generally Jamaican guys view/treat the women here poorly.

I noticed that too, its actually pretty interesting to people watch down there and see Jamaicans interact, the guys really don't give a fuck and can be really fun, Jamaicans in general I find hilarious. One of my favourite things to do anywhere I can go is to get really stoned on weed and walk around talking and chatting to people and Jamaica is probably the best place in the world to do that!

Messages In This Thread