rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking to buy a property in Chile

Looking to buy a property in Chile

This sounds more like mental masturbation to me.

1) "Selling/cashing out a small portion of my existing investments
-Borrowing a modest amount of money from my parents"

Kind of suggests you either have a lot of investments but don't have the money.

2) You quoted from other threads people obviously talking about Santiago, Dominican Republic. You've quoted multiple posters talking about Santiago, Dominican Republic as though its Santiago, Chile. That in itself tells me you are not remotely ready to take on such a risky transaction.

Quote: (06-02-2017 10:09 AM)Australia Sucks Wrote:  

thebassist I do consider what others say but at the same time I have seen a lot of places hyped up on the forum that did not deserve it, so I am a bit skeptical now. I thought Medellin and Cali were shit-holes with overrated girls despite all the forum hype.

Also I pointed out the potential reason why BoiBoi didn't get treated so well by Santiago girls, just like my not being white handicapped me in Peru, his being a Latin foreigner handicapped him in Santiago.
If you look at most of the Santiago datasheets on the forum the guys agree that Santiago girls are friendly and approachable. here are some quotes from other forum members taken from Santiago datasheets:

"I would say that you are much more likely to get blown out in Santo Domingo than in Santiago. People in the capital are more rushed and wary of strangers. People in Santiago have more of the 'small town friendliness' thing going on."

"To me Santiago is very pleasant as the girls are (very) receptive"

"I think it's a hidden gem, but it's not for everyone."

"Higher value than santo domingo
Better logistics
Cheaper
Hotter women IMHO, lighter-skinned and more diversity, and you will run into 7's and 8's that aren't total golddiggers
*this is big too, The Spanish is way clearer in Santiago."

Tailgunner, apologies if I misread your post its 1 a.m. where I live so my attention to detail is waning.

You really need to be careful there are so many scams and fraudsters happening next door in the west. Can you imagine in a less regulated environment in which you don't speak the local language, live there, have connections etc. That is a disaster waiting to happen. I would be legitimately worried for you if you went and bought a property in Chile.

Nothing you've posted suggests this is a legitimately good investment, not that you can live and make an income their. I think especially at your age your literally taking humongous risk for little gain.

If you want to do this go live there first.

I wish you the best but I think you are being totally blind. Honestly unless your a lawyer, cop or live with one you have no idea the amount of scams that take place. I have so many files come in where people have gotten scammed out of 10's to 100's of thousands. It really is a sad thing to see and these are people getting scammed in Canada not overseas.

Messages In This Thread