rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Killed Seth Rich?

Who Killed Seth Rich?

There's so little real tangible information out there I can only speculate. Still, I'm on the team deep-state conspiracy theory train because it's the only theory that makes sense to me vs. "botched robbery."

Here's what does not add up to me and are the red flags:

*He was killed and the two "robbers took nothing" - as far as we know he could have had a thumb drive or some other tech/data on him that was taken, but nothing of seemingly real value. Maybe they recovered information that was never passed on to Wikileaks? If so, we may never know.
*ZERO camera (or satellite) footage available, despite DC being one of the most heavily surveilled cities in the world. Who got to the potential footage first and who isn't talking?
*Not a single eye-witness has come forward and no one involved before, during, or after his final moments have spoken publicly as far as I know. Who got to them? First responders/police, hospital staff, mortician, etc.
*Why are there so many hours unaccounted for, his whereabouts unknown? Why was he acting strangely at Lou's Bar in his final hours? Was he drugged? Surely he would have been seen or picked up on a camera feed somewhere.
*Why did Seth's parents do a complete 180 over the past few months, and apparently no longer want the public seeking answers and closure?

It just doesn't make sense. There's so much that just doesn't add up that to me it just stinks of coverup. Or perhaps it's my own confirmation bias driving me to think that way. I also don't believe that detailed police report that was floating around for a while (the one referring to body cams) was legit. I don't believe it was ever authenticated.

My guess is someone within the DNC and/or deep-state intelligence community found out Seth leaking info to someone (whether it be Wikileaks or an intermediary I don't presume to know). Professionals were at some point hired by a person with the right connections to take him out, the details of which were likely only known to people many degrees separated from the DNC / Clintons so keep knowledge the hit minimized to one or two people. Other than that I believe everyone potentially involved wants this to stay buried and will do just about anything to keep it that way.

If at some point there is a breakthrough, my guess is someone unimportant becomes the fall guy. Or maybe it gets pinned on low-level thugs for some backroom deal. Who knows...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread