rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The New Irish PM is an Indian Faggot

The New Irish PM is an Indian Faggot

Quote: (06-03-2017 10:25 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Also it is logical that some Indians will get good positions due to the fact that Indian immigrants to the West have a reported IQ of 112-114. There are hundreds of millions below 90 on the continent, but they are not coming over to the West.

There's a lot of low IQ Indians coming to western countries - where do you think the cab drivers, the guys in 7/11s and gas stations come from?

I myself come from a background where if you go back 2 generations everybody is illiterate. I have a first cousin who is illiterate.

Indians who move to the west want to make the best of their opportunities.

My grandmother was illiterate, but I have a master's degree and most of my brothers have college degrees.

I know somebody who married in a village in India aged 15; grew up in a housing project in California and her daughter is now a judge in the US. Her sister's son is now a doctor in the US.

A late uncle of mine was born in India and illiterate, he moved to California, got a job in a factory and invested in his money in real estate. He owned over 50 properties when he passed away. He was worth millions and he told me that he never made more than $36K a year on his job.

The way I was raised was - Go to School, Get a Job, or Get the Fuck out of the House; No other options allowed. This is the same for a lot of Indians.

My late father was born in a house made out of mud and straw, and he knew that if you don't work for a living then you would starve to death. In Indian culture it is considered a disgrace to be on welfare.

The children of the cab drivers and 7/11 or gas station guys never work in their father's trades - they go to med school, law school, or finance or some other kind of professional work.

That's what I meant - also illiterate does not mean low IQ and neither does coming from a mudhut. Polish IQs in the 1910s on Ellis Island were measured around 89. They are now 106 for the new generation. That is what happens with improved food, supplements during pregnancy, no inbreeding (stop of Hajnal line crap). No tribe is special - any can improve.

Indians also have a very good work ethic.

Either way - I expect IQs of avg. Indians even in the motherland to be way over 100 in the recent generations. If Poles can go from 89 to 106 in 100 years, then Indians can do so too. Who knows what is the limit with good tech and more k-selected breeding.

Messages In This Thread