rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017)

London Bridge and Borough Market Attacks (June 3, 2017)

Quote:Quote:

One witness said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut on London Bridge.

Others said they saw three men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', jump out of the van and began 'randomly stabbing people' along Borough High Street with 12-inch long knives.

The car, believed to be a B&Q vehicle, was reportedly veering in an 'S shape' at 500mph across the bridge and has driven towards the Shard and is south of the river. The drivers have not been caught.

Terrifying footage from the scene shows police officers shooting 'Clear the scene now!' as panicked pedestrians flee.

The bridge is in lock down and the area around it is closed with bus routes being diverted, as armed police and a bomb squad attend the scene and boats search the water.

Tony Murphy, who has a flat opposite Southwark Bridge, said he heard 'rapid gunfire'.

He said: 'I'm actually former military. I heard what was significant gunfire.

'At first I thought it was fireworks but it was so rapid I recognised what it was.

'It went on for quite a long time. The response took about 10 minutes. I immediately text my family and they said they heard it. It was tremendous gunfire.’

Honestly, at this point I don't even get alarmed by this stuff.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread