rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Nice post scotian.

I'll pass on a few places. There is a club Candelario in the Candelaria neighborhood that is good on Friday & Saturday night. Also in the Candelaria is a place called Quiebra Canto which is popular on Wednesday night (foreigner night). And yeah...Andres is a blast but you need to go with friends to get the full experience.

One thing that bugs me is that the girls want to know which neighborhood you live right off the bat. I'd equate it to a girl asking what you do in the US. Right now I live in the Candelaria, which is a DLV. It's nothing I can't overcome, but living in the right part of town is part of the game here.

The rolas are definitely not easy. I think that I'm a decent looking and well-dressed guy with decent game and it typically takes me 3 or so dates to bang. I like the girls so it's not a problem, but I can't recommend central and northern Bogota if you wanna fuck fast. You also need to have a good level of spanish, at least intermediate level.

All in all, I enjoy the city. The weather blows and the girls aren't perfect but somehow...it suits me for now.

Messages In This Thread