rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Los Angeles thread

The Los Angeles thread

Quote: (05-27-2017 11:26 AM)Armogan Wrote:  

Have you smashed in LA yet?

No. 0 lays in 7 months, lol. 1.5 pulls off of cold approach (1 shorty brought me back to the canopy in her pool area but she wouldn't let me go back up to her room). 3.5 total b/c I did dabble in some online dating (terrible ROI...don't even bother with online...stick to cold approach). I can't even feel bad about this b/c everyone I've met out here has had similar atrocious results with women (excluding those who do P4P, which I am against), I've gotten laid before in other cities off cold approach and gotten significantly more pulls, and the bottom line is I executed quality game time and time again.

That's what makes LA so rough. You can have awesome interactions where the girl is totally in to you in the moment...yet still flakes...or she lives so far away from you, where you don't get the date on your terms during the rare cases she EVEN shows up for the date. Anyway, this cat explains the horrors of Los Mangeles better than I ever could:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-ali-bin...79298.html

Just to paint how much of a pussy purgatory this sprawling dump is, consider that there was a 2-day span in Chicago where I pulled on both days. Over those 2 days, I got more pulls there than I have here over 7 months (roughly 210 days, lol). Strictly going off cold approach, since I did cold approach exclusively prior to Los Mangeles.

Messages In This Thread