rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whether to help out guy on a blue pill or not?

Whether to help out guy on a blue pill or not?

Quote: (05-27-2017 12:15 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (05-26-2017 03:06 PM)Philosopher Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This, I admit I'm new into game and have improved my situation greatly over the course of a year of cleansing my mind, from a lifetime of feminist BS. Tried to share my new acquired knowledge with a friend of mine who was being pussy-whiped by his GF. Useless, he didn't heed my advice, and two months later she had broken up with him because of known women BS these days. I will not ever share the red pill if I have not been asked first.

Yes, as much as we feel the brotherhood with other men, especially with those with whom we serve, wisdom has a price that one must pay for and giving advice for free would cheapen it.

It's not even that. You can't install Windows 10 on a 1996 DOS computer with 1mb of ram. Just....does not compute.

He has to upgrade his firmware (by way of the long dark tunnel stumbling towards the light) before he can be primed for red pilling.

Yes, I was as bad with girls as he was at his age so should not assume that he can get the equivalent of 10 years of experience from a conversation with me rather than following his own path and getting Windows 95)

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Messages In This Thread