rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dont Bang Denmark hits my social cirlce

Dont Bang Denmark hits my social cirlce

Here's a quick and dirty writeup to give you an idea.

Presenters start by summarising Roosh's points about Danish women and then go to the panel to discuss four of them one by one.

1. Danish women don't know how to flirt

Black tee guy: yes and no. I spend 500 kr on a girl and then she disappears. They don't know how to flirt very well. [ed: LOL]

Purple tee: It's a great trend that women's flirting performance is being reviewed in this way. In the future girls might think this guy I'm talking to is going to review my flirting, I better do my best.

Black tee: Roosh just went to the wrong venues.

Black blazer: Danish women do know how to flirt. Danish girls are prettier than English or American women. [Ed: how does the first follow from the other? White knight alert!]

2. Danish women can't cook and don't know how to make men laugh.

Black tee: I agree that most women aren't funny. They think the weirdest things are funny. They have a different sense of humour.

Purple tee: We don't have many funny women in Denmark. There are funny female comedians in the US, but none in Denmark.

Black blazer: A girl will say she's crazy and funny on a date, but the ones who say that usually aren't funny.

Purple tee: Roosh couldn't pull, Danish girls didn't understand his sense of humour so he concludes that Danish girls don't have a sense of humour.

3. Danish women think they're experts on everything and they think they're always right.

All agree that this is true.

Purple tee: women have no interest in being proven wrong. I'll have a debate with a girl and at some point you realise that deep down she must know that she's wrong, but she will not admit it. The closest you'll get to her admitting she's wrong is her saying that you can agree to disagree. Even if you're debating a proven fact she won't give.

4. Danish women are the most unfeminine, androgynous and robot-like women in the world. They're built like pepsi cans.

Purple tee: Roosh must have been going to a lesbian bar.

Black tee: I don't know what he's basing that on. Denmark, Norway and Sweden have the hottest women in the world. You [Danish women] are very attractive.

Purple tee: It's weird that an American would write this. They're certainly hotter than American women.

Black blazer: It's not like that picture [of Danish women on the beach in the background] looks like Stalin's harem full of butch women. I don't know where Roosh getting this from. I thank the people smuggler who brought my family to Denmark! [ed: from Iran]

The panel ends with the presenter giving each of them 20 seconds to say something nice about Danish women.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread