rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London PUA Adam Lyons is expecting a baby with one of the two women

London PUA Adam Lyons is expecting a baby with one of the two women

Quote: (05-21-2017 11:10 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  

Long hair admits she is also attracted to women and the short hair one is letting her hair grows back and looking more feminine. They are now describing as polygamous (one man several women) rather than polyamorous, everybody fucks somebody else. So it looks short hair was not really with another man outside Adam that we know so far.

Hm - I doubt that the guy is zero in tune with the Red Pill and only focuses on Game.

Also it seems that they are selling it as "poly" while in reality it is one man having 2 women and adding other girls occasionally to the mix or allowing his women to lick other pussy.

No way are those 2 lesbians. Women do experiment with partly lesbian sex alright, but those women do not fall in love with other women and have no desire to be in a relationship with them. That is far more common than it seems and is way more common than with men.

The whole story is good business for him, but the reality could very well be a hidden shitlord having found a lifestyle that appeals to him. The homeschooling of his kids is also an indicator of that. I doubt that the guy exists in a vacuum and does not read Rollo, Roosh or Heartiste. He picked a strange family formation for sure, but I expect more of those kind of unions to appear. Especially rich Red Pill men with Game will make this happen and hide it as "poly" while in reality it's more akin to this:

[Image: z16103498IF,Seks-grupowy.jpg]
[Image: 13-wives.jpg]
{No idea if story true of Thai man to have 13 wives - if rich enough, then it is possible in a developing country. http://www.india.com/buzz/wtf-this-man-c...-1213082/}

while the true poly bottom feeders look like this:

[Image: mytwohusbands.jpg?w=500&h=333]

Would be interesting to get know this guy and find out for real, but my guess is tipping towards more shitlord than cuck.

Messages In This Thread