rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with girlfriend who was a virgin - LTR problems/sexlife

Living with girlfriend who was a virgin - LTR problems/sexlife

Quote: (05-21-2017 11:09 AM)456 Wrote:  

Here's [hopefully] a non-thread-jacking question about the converse scenario:

If a man in a LTR is turning down sex more than a few times, is he committing the same level of "LTR-sin" as a girl who is turning down her man more than a few times?

Hypothetical scenario:
- man in a particularly busy season (new ventures, deep flow), works at home so a little less work/life separation, etc.
- girl always sexually available and otherwise nailing LTR duties
- girl attempts to seduce / "beg" for sex, but gracefully understands when her man ultimately won't give in at the time
- girl content to hang by and get into her own reading / work (as opposed to acting resentful or going out)
- man bangs the hell out of her a few days later (she's coming multiple times, her thirst slaked)
- so quality is high but frequency declines in this hypothetical busy phase

If the roles were reversed, I'd advise man to demote this girl in his eyes; you can't negotiate desire, she clearly isn't THAT into it physically, etc.

But if it's the man whose being less sexually available (but for hopefully good reasons, not "secretly wants to end things" reasons), is he being as awful and frigid as a girl who isn't keeping her man satisfied at the desired frequency?

(My thought is "no", as the man's commitment and love can be considered on par with the woman's sex and commitment per the usual thinking around here, thus his "offense" is less serious. Though as a man I am biased.)

I think Paul gets this right.
Quote:Quote:

The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

Messages In This Thread