rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Supplements and foods that may DECREASE testosterone

Supplements and foods that may DECREASE testosterone

Quote: (05-19-2017 02:23 AM)redbeard Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2017 06:10 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  

Good additions Zelcorp, this thread is really rolling now. I like to adhere to the approach to keep it simple, stupid.

This is a list of the common sources of harmful chemicals, and what I use instead:

Seventh Generation Fragrance Free Dish Soap
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes
Method Daily Shower Cleaner
Method Bathroom Cleaner
I don't use dishwashers, I hand wash everything.
African Black Soap Fragrance Free Body Wash
JASON Fragrance Free Shampoo
Puracy Hand Soap
Seventh Generation Toilet Cleaner
Seventh Generation Natural Glass and Surface Cleaner, Free and Clear
Tide PODS Free and Gentle (note these still SUCK and I am just using up my supply, I intend to replace them with Grab Green pods, Fragrance Free)
Bulldog Original Moisturizer
Bulldog Eye Roller
I used to wash my face every morning with Neutrogena Naturals Facial Cleanser but just use water and a scrub now.
JASON Sea Salt Mouth Rinse
Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste

Suggestions for improving this common set of household chemicals are welcome. I tried to find mass market ones without phthalates, parabens, SLS, preservatives, and even fragrances wherever possible.

I'm surprised you buy all of these mixes ad don't opt for Dr. Bronner's + ACV for everything. Shampoo, dishwasher, handsoap, can all be cured with Bronner's.

What's with the anti-dishwasher? Doesn't seem like it would be too much of an issue, it literally blasts boiling water on the dishes. If you use a clean dishwasher soap, it's the same thing as handwashing, no?

I think Bronner's + ACV is the final evolution of cleaning for sure. For me, it's the convenience (and smell, or lack thereof) factor. I also think it might be more approachable for people looking to transition from their Clorox wipes and Windex to have analogs, as it was for me when making this change over.

Anti-dishwasher is just because I don't have nearly enough to ever fill it. I live by myself, so the most I have dirty at one time is a fork, a pan, and a plate.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Messages In This Thread