rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Goes Suited Down! Finally!

Roosh Goes Suited Down! Finally!

An out-of-style suit is no problem at all if it fits well and is quality material. Skinny lapels and narrow ties were out of fashion until Mad Men brought them back, but if you had rocked the Don Draper look well a decade ago people still would've swooned.

Pleated, cuffed trousers are not in style right now. I only wear suits with pleated, cuffed trousers because I like them. I think flat front trousers are inelegant and much more difficult to sit in. I like cuffs because they add a visual break between trousers and shoes and help highlight my socks (a great opportunity to show some flare). This is not in style.

I still get nothing but compliments and positive attention.

We're not chicks. The same basic style of men's suit has been in style since the reign of Edward VII, when current fashions were established. And frankly, the only shit someone would give you about an 1850 style suit is the bottom jacket button being done up and the coat having tails.

You need to go back to the powdered wig era to look truly absurd as far as suits go.

And WIA, chicks do notice custom suits. It's just they don't know what they're noticing. A well fitting suit is like a second skin that makes your every move elegant and confident. People notice.

Messages In This Thread