rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (02-05-2012 05:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I think @soup's and gringo's subterfuge are excellent replacements to the "I'll make you a drink" excuse for getting her back to your place. This is what I called "bachelor-pad bait" in Step 4. Anything with airtight plausible-deniability that requires a stop at your comfortable-as-shit setup will work, and these are both gold. I might try bringing a "drop-off prop" to my next one to field-test it and report back. I have a couple of good ideas in mind.

Assuming you've got your logistics worked out (back at the pad and the location of your venue), there's no reason why they wouldn't work as good or better.

My standard is "I need to let my dog out. Want to go for a quick walk?" It's so innocent sounding, it's almost evil. Of course, the only walk is back to my place, and the dog doesn't get let out until she leaves.

Messages In This Thread