rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game Russian girls

How to game Russian girls

Thanks for the advice guys.

One more thing: this three date rule. Do you cut them off after three? Thank God I did my research before getting over here, because these girls are not putting out. What's the appropriate method to escalate? What are conventions of PDA? It feels like a different world out here.

What about hugging? In the USA, I usually do this as an introduction to break down the physical barrer. But they don't seem to expect it here. It's quite cute, they actually give me a real hug! This made me realise yet again how fake US culture is, with its bullshit perfunctory hugs.

Quote: (05-09-2017 02:54 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Russian girls are emotional even though they don't always express their feelings outwardly, especially to people they don't know well. They are sexual but they want to connect with men emotionally and intellectually.

It's actually kind of amazing. I almost get the same pleasure from dating that I do from sex in the west. The girls here are smarter, dress better, and value their sexuality. US women are slobs in comparison.

And I thought this forum was just being jaded about the West. Now I've seen it with my own eyes, holy shit.

Messages In This Thread