rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visa tips for bringing a girl back to USA

Visa tips for bringing a girl back to USA

Yes I'm "naive" to the visa process. I just started investigating it. That's why I'm here asking questions.

I agree. I don't think she'll get approved for the visa. Somewhat because she's dumb and lazy about this kind of thing. She's clueless about how to present herself professionally and maximize her assets. If she did she'd have taken over her ex-sponsors business now.

Also she knows many other Laos people who got multiple rejections. So she's not being proactive. She's barely willing to invest in the process. She's convinced she won't be approved. So why bother.

My girl in Laos does own her own house in the capitol. It's a very nice big house. Her family has a nice house too. She also owns a nice car. She also has thousands of dollars invested (poorly) in Laos. Is this enough? Maybe not.

She may start a job training program there soon. She'd like to start her own small home business afterwards. I'm not sure she has the follow through to get it up and running. I'm sure that would help the visa.

Her family are all educated and working good jobs in Vientiane. She spends the majority of her time with them. The family bonds are strong. I don't know how the interview goes about determining the actuality of that. But it's true she doesn't want to live away from them long term.

I think she has a good case but it's not solid. I'm thinking it really comes down to money.

My Chinese girl had no issue getting her visa even though she had family in the USA she was staying with. But she owned a successful business in china. So I'm guessing it's mostly comes down to showing the visa office you have a good job back in your home country.

As for showing tickets hotels and all that. The visa website says that bears no weight on their decision. They actually advise you not to book anything until after you get the visa.

Messages In This Thread