rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game Russian girls

How to game Russian girls

Literally the only "bad" thing I can say about Russian girls is how often they flake. I haven't seen a pattern - they can literally go from 180 to 0 within a day. It's extremely frustrating being ghosted that way, but due to the sheer amount of high quality girls that are around, it's not a dealbreaker. It's just something you have to be prepared for emotionally - she can be super excited and giggly when you ask her out, she can text you everday and send you cute photos of her, she can makes plans of what you both can do - all that can be moot without warning and she will ghost you. This didn't happen with girls I've fucked, so i guess having smashed gets your foot in the door for good.

But man, I had some really painful flakes. My take on this is simple: Some other guy was quicker and she's more or less taken. I don't know for sure, but it's the most probable explanation - it's a highly competetive environment, not only for girls. I haven't found a way around it.

However: In my experience some girls are REALLY busy. My GF for example is working 2 jobs, while studying at the same time. There was a short window of 1-2 hours a day where we could meet. Just ask the girls you are dating, most of them will completely be occupied except for 1-2 days a week. And then you have to compete against their hobbies, friends and family. Being persistent is key here, I have met so many great girls that didn't seem interested or enthusiastic at first but were convinced to meet up by me being persistent and not sulky. Also you have to bring a lot of time with you.

Messages In This Thread