rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feeling trapped

Feeling trapped

Hey buddy, first off props to you for getting out there and doing the Jui Jitsu and stuff, that's a step in the right direction in itself. Like some other posters have said we all have issues, some of us are introverts, some have anxiety, some struggle with depression. I sometimes feel like man so and so has everything so together but really everyone is a shit show, everyone is wierd, some are just better at acting and appearing "normal".

I'd suggest listening to some Jim Rohn, Less Brown, Art Williams, etc. Les Brown was diagnosed mentally retarded as a kid and he's a multi multi multi millionaire, intelligent guy, great public speaker.

Don't try to be anyone else. Will you ever be this really charismatic great smooth speaker, probably not but who cares, be the best you that you can be and figure out what strengths and skillsets you have and double down on those.

I get its hard but the worst thing you can do is giveup, feel sorry for yourself, stay in your comfort zone.

One thing I'd suggest you do is go on a site called 16 personalitites and take a personality test. I think it will help you understand yourself much better.

Messages In This Thread