rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game Russian girls

How to game Russian girls

I have found that many girls in this age range are in fact less experienced sexually than Western girls of the same age. It might be a case of her feeling remorseful for giving it up so quickly to a foreigner. Russian girls are emotional even though they don't always express their feelings outwardly, especially to people they don't know well. They are sexual but they want to connect with men emotionally and intellectually.

This makes me think of a 19 year old Russian girl that met during the day. On the second date, we had sex and I continued to see her. I liked this girl and she had all of the qualities of a long-term relationship type of girl. She told me she had only been with one other man before me and I believed her.

One night we had plans to hang out and I texted her saying the I needed to meet a few hours later than we agree on. I told her to come by my apartment later in the evening. She went silent and eventually told me that "I am not a girl just for sex". Although I loved the sex with her, I actually valued her other qualities as well. I was disappointed that I never saw her again.

Messages In This Thread