rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Mormons?

Gaming Mormons?

Quote: (05-07-2017 02:52 AM)Tytalus Wrote:  

^

Sounds like a "nice" mormon girl trying to get you interested in her church. Unless you're interested in an LTR, I'd next.

If you're interested in an LTR, see if they have much in the way of youth events. Where I grew up they had stuff happening every weekend.

Looking at the practical side of things, how do I isolate her? Doubts on the mormon book and ask her to come over to my place/library? Both of them are gonna come. And they already said no to hanging out. It seems like hanging out with her at the church just seems very 'beta' for some reason.

I am fine with doing church related activities and stuff, I am guessing thats only Sunday church as this is a small town with a small mormon population but I am not into converting and getting baptised and stuff just to have a relationship with her. Would you think conversion is going to come up at some point?

What do you guys suggest?

Messages In This Thread