rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Something I've Noticed Over the Years - Girls Never Initiate Over Text Anymore

Something I've Noticed Over the Years - Girls Never Initiate Over Text Anymore

"Just improve your value" is simplistic and naive.

If you have already maximized your value as much as you possibly can and you are coming across better than 95% of men, this is still often insufficient, because the combined effects of developments in technology and feminism are in more cases than not sufficient to nullify your improvements, even if you have improved massively. Even if you do see positive results from self-improvement, all other things being equal, you would have almost certainly received far greater positive results from that very same amount of self-improvement before smartphones, "advances" in feminism etc.

I cannot see the "bubble popping" or the "pendulum swinging the other way" unless there is some massive catastrophe/cataclysmic event which affects the entire western world to the extent that the contributing factors to this phenomenon are erased or diminished to a tiny fraction of previous dominance. Even then, it might take a full generation to take effect because the current generation of western women in their prime (18-24) are likely to have attitudes from previous experiences.

Only a decade ago, when smartphones and internet were not widely used by women, simple SMS and email on PC for more detailed messages seemed like such a great thing. I remember long detailed emails back and forth between me and various girls which actually made our relationships better; they added depth much like a good, long heart to heart - times when communication was not restricted to a single picture or less than X characters.

I remember having to teach girls how to switch on their computers, I created an email address for some of them, taught them how to use email. Once we began to write to each other, the fact that we had exchanged such letters "in private" away from our peers added an element of secrecy and "us against the world". Sometimes there would be secrets not even spoken, but which we both knew. It helped to develop romance and passion. Never in a million years did the thought "is this girl going to respond" enter my mind. She was my girlfriend FFS. And she loved both talking and writing to me, more than I did.

If you had told me the default 10 years later, I would have struggled to get my head around it. CBT therapists maintain that the depressed predict irrationally negative outcomes. Well, I must have been mentally ill, but in the opposite direction, psychotic, possibly, for never would I have predicted the destruction that would ultimately result from mobile phones combined with the internet.

Now a girl only has to turn on her phone and it's a neverending bombardment of "Want some dick?" "Want some dick?" "Want some dick?" every second of every minute of every hour of every day. It's like that skit, I think it was Chris Rock (I may be wrong here), but now it all comes out of that little phone in her hand.

A girl not responding by text after I have banged her? What on god's green earth are you talking about? Girls were basically stuck to you like glue after you had sex! Something completely unnatural and perverse would have to happen to make this natural order of things suddenly reverse. Me chasing a girl after we had sex? The chase is over, surely? What? I have to continue to game her AFTER we have had sex to even get her to reply to a text message again, let alone meet again? Jesus, what have you done?

I can see intent behind the "increase your value" argument, but sometimes huge external shifts outpace you and you're left with worse even though you are "better". When I was in college, I was learning french and found a penpal site. I thought writing to a guy would be a bit gay so I wrote to a girl. We wrote letters, email and actual letters, fairly regularly. We saw each other on our primitive webcams and we both thought it was pretty cool. About a year later we finally met and it was great, everything just resumed in real life as it had online. I didn't have intentions to meet a french girl when I signed up, "it just happened". In those days, I was BP and believed in merging of the souls and all that gay shit. But there I was, in Brittany, with a sweet french girl who looked better than her pictures, making love in the attic bedroom of her parents' countryside cottage. Now I know game, the nature of women, I have improved myself, I can cold approach, I am so much better than I was then... but there is no way in hell I can do what I did back then. The same countryside french girl has access to so many men and so much attention even in her small town or village that it's pointless to even think that shit is possible anymore. And that's just one example. In the old days of Myspace you could just sort girls by zip code and they would be responsive, down to hang out and look just like their pictures. This is with a real shitty Myspace profile, no Justin Bieber lifestyle pimped out Instagram stuff here.

Some ideas: North Korea style censorship/banning of smartphones/banning of dating apps/banning of social media/removal of welfare/removal of universal healthcare (applies mostly to western Europe)/banning female vote/imprisoning SJWs/imprisonment for attention whoring/imprisonment for whiteknighting/removal of women from workforce other than in nursing and day care. Also, it seems that a decreased standard of living makes the situation better; countries which are too wealthy seem to be the worst countries as far as responsiveness of women goes.

Messages In This Thread