rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Those sleazy women sex tourists...

Those sleazy women sex tourists...

Quote: (02-05-2012 08:46 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Sexvacation,

Nothen new here, feminst women traveling having sex on vacation like men.

When you combine vacation (freetime) + warm weather (happy outlook) + men (sex) = down to fuck, sound familiar.

Las Vegas is a known place in america where women go to fuck.

Cancun same situation.

Only thing different is no good lookingmen go to Bali, I certainly am not interested in going to Bali.

I'm sure if western men were there, they would get the girls easily. When I was in Taiwan, I fuck 3 white europeens in a week. Because they were bored, on vacation, and I was a man.

When women are on vacation they are more likely to have sex, due to free time.

It clear that you haven't been there. Bali is a giant sausage fest with tons of young ripped and hansom ozzie's who throw their money around for 2 or 3 weeks.

I've been to Bali for three weeks and seen some of those beach boys in action. They are pretty fearless, not sure but i think i've seen that grey haired guy try to talk up to a Russian girl i met there. He wasn't bothered at all that i was sitting on the towel next to her and she was putting oil on my back.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread