rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Whore?

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Whore?

Quote: (05-05-2017 07:09 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

My first real crush was with a toxic teacher when I was 16, I lost my virginity with that woman believing she was the most precious human being on earth. She was 27. Months later I found out she actually had a 10 year relationship and was cheating her boyfriend with her student (me). Once I graduated from high school she quitted and dumped me altogether.

I fucked her twice in the subsequent years to find out she's been fucking random guys at parties, found out She broke up with her ex-boyfriend, And even started to sniff and smoke all sorts of substances while fucking with her ex-boyfriend's best friend (described to me how sexy it was to suck his dick while blowing speedballs) All of that was part of the post-sex chat. Such toxic relationship haunted me for around 7-8 years to the point I even had to take some therapies that actually helped me to an extent in that time. I don't think of her as a human being anymore but as some kind of demon or succubus, the sex with her was among the most soul-draining and depressing experiences I've ever had. I'm glad I got rid of her as I shoulda done when I realised what kind of person she really was.

Rape culture?

Messages In This Thread