rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Spread Of Islam In America

The Spread Of Islam In America

I almost regret sticking my neck out here, but fuck it.

Quote: (05-04-2017 11:14 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

And unfortunately guys like you are stuck in the middle. A tough spot to be in, but the West cannot allow itself to be gagged against speaking out about the dangers of Islam just because some muslims have chosen integration over adhering to the strict letter of the Koran.

I fully agree that Islam is fundamentally incompatible with Western civilization, which is one of the many reasons why I never got into practicing it. Even my parents and extended family abandoned most of their practices once they moved to the US. It just doesn't work together.

The invasive immigration into EU and AU, and to a lesser extent the US, is indeed the root of the problem -- and let's not forget who is enabling this immigration.

Quote: (05-05-2017 03:14 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

What the fuck do you talk about?

What the fuck Zel? You getting triggered because someone isn't taking your words as gospel?

I'm talking about what I see with my own eyes, and what I experience in my own life. I will stick with what I said... I do not personally know of ANY Muslim doing this. Not one. I have never seen or met any muslims abusing welfare like this in my entire life. The only time I hear of it is through the news sources quoted in this forum.

Now I'm not saying muslims are above reproach (who is?).

I have my own criticisms against Islam, too.

But we have to realize that there is a broad range of muslims -- sunni, shia, jihadists, wahhabists, conservatives, moderates, very loose followers, non-practicing, reformers and apostates.

Making blanket statements as if "all muslims" are rapefugees, etc is not fair to loose followers, apostates, non-practicing muslims, and yes... some moderates... plus a few members of this very forum who were born into Muslim families.

Like Leonard said, tough spot indeed.

Messages In This Thread